Wednesday, September 30, 2015

There's No Place Like Home!

We made it safe and sound to our new home in Utah!!  The cats did a fantastic job handling all the stresses of cross-country moving.  Evelyn was happy to ride in her carrier (aka, "sanctuary"), once I could catch her and stuff her in it.  And Albus really started to get the hang of life on the road.  We had some rain and some sun for our last day of travel, and Albus really appreciated the bushy plant I hung on the south rear window to give him some shade.  He didn't throw up once the whole trip!!
We are so happy to finally be home as I was ready to be done with driving when we were still about 4 hours away!  We are settling in (and cleaning) and unpacking what we have (and cleaning) and getting used to our new surroundings (more cleaning).  I think the cats are happy and Jeremy and I look forward to exploring our new habitat.


See you on the trail!

No comments:

Post a Comment